Aloha! Like a witch flying through the sky, I am everywhere on the Internet:
- We celebrate the USAF's 65th birthday here at SOS Aloha (at this link).
- I am a guest blogger at the Reading Reviewer, interviewing Alexandra Allred and spotlighting DAMAGE GOODS (at this link).
- I posted our recent trip to the Dole Plantation at ALOHA ON MY MIND (at this link).
Speaking of witches, I read Laura Levine's DEATH OF A NEIGHBORHOOD WITCH in record time - I could not put down this cozy mystery! Actually, I did stop reading when I fell off the chair laughing. DEATH OF A NEIGHBORHOOD WITCH is alive with humor - it is the funniest book I have read this year:
Halloween is just around the corner, and between cauldrons of candy and a deliciously cute new neighbour, Jaine Austen is struggling to resist her sweet tooth. But this year, her once humdrum neighbourhood seems to be handing out more tricks than treats.
I posted my five star review on Amazon (at this link) and Goodreads (at this link). My mother read the ARC first and I posted her review at The Reading Reviewer (at this link). I am giving away a Hawaiian Halloween prize pack to one randomly selected commenter.
|Reese's courtesy of Wikipedia|
To enter the giveaway,
1. Leave a comment about your favorite Halloween candy - mine is Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - all sizes!
2. This giveaway is open to all readers.
3. Comments are open through Saturday, September 22, 10 pm in Hawaii. I'll post the winner on Sunday, September 23.
Kim in Hawaii
To learn more about Laura and her books, check out her website at www.lauralevinemysteries.com.